We are excited to incorporate patient portal technology for our patients at Saskatoon Naturopathic Medicine.
This technology will give you secure access to confirm appointments, see your scheduled appointments and appointment history, and fill in forms. In the future you will be able to access treatment plans, lab results, prescriptions, and handouts from your doctor.
We feel that this will add huge value to our clinic! It will allow you as a patient to feel more involved with your health journey, and more connected to your doctor’s information and services.
Setting Up Your Patient Portal Account:
*Please note that our Patient Portal System requires Google Chrome web browser.
When you receive your appointment confirmation email (please check your inbox and junk mail!), you can then set up an account with patient portal. If you scroll to the bottom of your reminder email you will see your 4-word access code, which is just 4 random words that are assigned to you. You will copy and paste these words and then click on “How do I use this code?”
Go to https://www.smartnd.ca/login.php, and Create a Patient Portal Account & Log In
1. You must have a patient portal account in order to access your forms. Go to https://www.smartnd.ca/login.php to create an account, or log into an existing account.
2. If you need to create an account, click on “Create a free account now” and create your patient portal account. Make sure to create a Patient account, not a Practitioner account.
3. After creating your account, log into your patient portal account using the e-mail address and password selected during account creation.
Enter The Provided Access Code After Logging In.
1. Once you are logged into your Patient Portal account, enter the access code into the provided Access Code area, and then click on “Submit”:
2. Once you submit your Access Code, ensure that the proper person is selected at the top left of the screen, and then click on the SmartForm Intake Form you want to fill out
3. Once you have completed the intake form you can select “Submit” and it will send it back to use, OR if you are still working on it you can select “Save” and continue working on it at another time.