photography credit: Brandon White
Saskatoon Naturopathic is the place to go for excellence in naturopathic family medicine, natural pain management, and integrative cancer care in Saskatchewan.
Saskatoon Naturopathic is one of the largest naturopathic clinics in Saskatchewan. The clinic has multiple acupuncture and treatment rooms, a spacious IV therapy lounge, and comfortable clinical consult rooms in a highly professional setting.
OUR PATIENT-CENTRED COLLABORATIVE CARE MODEL
At Saskatoon Naturopathic, we work in collaboration with your conventional health care practitioners to:
- Help with symptoms that conventional medicine has been unable to address
- Provide supportive and/or adjunctive treatments for patients diagnosed with a specific illness
- Help with managing chronic conditions or life threatening illnesses
- Help with minimizing the side effects of drugs, surgery, or other conventional treatments
- Assist with optimizing your current state of health to prevent the development of future disease
(click image to enlarge)
We Respect the Environment
At Saskatoon Naturopathic, we recognize that we can only be as healthy as the environment we exist in. As such, we have made every reasonable effort to optimize the indoor air quality of our facility and have taken the steps to reduce our footprint on the environment.
We strive to limit our paper use by using a secure electronic medical record system and recycle whenever possible.
Our space was created using low or no VOC materials. We have advanced air filtration systems in our clinic to filter out the remaining very small particles and VOCs.
We are a FragRance-Free Facility
Saskatoon Naturopathic Medicine is a fragrance-free space. As such, we request that all patients visiting our clinic refrain from wearing any product that smells strong enough to be noticed by others, such as cologne, aftershave lotion, perfume, body lotion and hair products.